- ECTA-Center- Provides national leadership in assisting states with the implementation of high-quality child and family outcome measurements for early intervention
- Early Intervention Definition
- Early Intervention (Part C of IDEA)- Describes Part C of IDEA. Focuses on early intervention including eligibility and evaluation and assessment.
- Parent Center HUB- A resource website that summarizes early intervention information.
- Autism Speaks- Describes early intervention for a child born with autism.
- First Signs, Inc.- A national non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents and professionals about the early signs of autism and related disorders.
- Early Intervention Research Institute– An interdisciplinary organization committed to investigating and improving policies and practices that support the well-being of at-risk children.
- Effective Practices in Early Intervention
- Finding Early Intervention Resources in your State
- Teaching Tools for Challenging Behaviors
Resources and Templates– An information and resource site for person-centered thinking, planning and practices including tools, templates and planning for older adults.
Manual for Person-Centered Planning Facilitators– Created for person-centered planning facilitators developed by the Institute on Community Integration UAP University of Minnesota. Contains topics on preparing a checklist, facilitating a plan, follow-up and challenging situations with difficult group members.
Circle of Support Workbook– Developed by the Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities. Provides an introduction to starting a circle of support group for individuals with disabilities.
Essential Lifestyle Planning- A guide process designed to help the person discover what matters to them the most.
Essential Lifestyle Planning Forms- The Delaware Division of Developmental Disabilities Services provide planning form tools including personal profile, and workbook.
Inclusion Press– Resources available to purchase and download for free. Information on person-centered planning- PATH, MAPS and Circle of Support. The website also includes resources on inclusion.
Person-Centered Planning Relationship Map– Free download relationship map including instructions on completing the map.
PATH- Planning Alternative Tomorrows’ with Hope- uses a visual tool to detail the future
Personal Futures Planning- An ongoing process where the team replaces system-centered methods with person-centered planning.
A Brief Guide to Personal Futures Planning – A 25 page booklet which provides information on building a personal profile, using MAPS, and components of the Personal Futures Planning process.
Planning for the Future– A workbook to help students, their families and professionals to plan for life after high school. Using a person-centered approach to identify the student’s strength.