Providing online disability awareness education and training resources
- ECTA-Center- Provides national leadership in assisting states with the implementation of high-quality child and family outcome measurements for early intervention
- Early Intervention Definition
- Early Intervention (Part C of IDEA)- Describes Part C of IDEA. Focuses on early intervention including eligibility and evaluation and assessment.
- Parent Center HUB- A resource website that summarizes early intervention information.
- Autism Speaks- Describes early intervention for a child born with autism.
- First Signs, Inc.- A national non-profit organization dedicated to educating parents and professionals about the early signs of autism and related disorders.
- Early Intervention Research Institute– An interdisciplinary organization committed to investigating and improving policies and practices that support the well-being of at-risk children.
- Effective Practices in Early Intervention
- Finding Early Intervention Resources in your State
- Teaching Tools for Challenging Behaviors
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)